Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

Ivory Mystery Snail

Does anyone have one of these? I cannot find any around here =o(

I found some on ebay, but they were being sold in lots of 5 or 10? I don't remember, but I do know, it was way more snails than I needed :lol

I really like the Blue and Ivory ones!

Sooooo if anyone has one, can you post a picture for me to drool over? Pretty please? :lol:

Jessica

Nope, I don't have one. If I find a good pic of one I'll post it. B)

Guest aliandpie

I have an Ivory snail. This is not a mystery snail vvvv said. They had golden mystery and black mystery snails and smaller white ones called ivory. Well, either my ivory snail or my black mystery snail laid about 500,000,000 eggs last night. they are ivory right now..but I have never had snail eggs before and I dont know if they change colors ect. I will be happy to send you how ever many you want if they are ivory snails!!!! :D

Guest aliandpie

Oh duh! of course the eggs are white. I will have to wait and see when they hatch..my brain was not working too good earlier..hahahaha!

Did your snail eggs ever hatch? That is exciting. I saw new baby snails at the petstore, there seemed to be millions of them LOL! They were the golden apple snails.

Jessica

Guest aliandpie

A few hatched the other day. I am still waiting on the others. THey are clear..and you can see their insides. We shall have to see :P