Sign in to follow this  
Bluefish

Everyone is getting sick/weird :S

Still feeding homemade gel food (collard greens, squash, red pepper, sardines, a bit of garlic) now. Should I add more protein to their diet (I have frozen shrimp and frozen bloodworm-mysis shrimp cubes too)?

What food do you feed normally?

Fish food obviously

Um, clearly you have not met mikroll, who feeds his goldfish cat food :lol2

Still feeding homemade gel food (collard greens, squash, red pepper, sardines, a bit of garlic) now. Should I add more protein to their diet (I have frozen shrimp and frozen bloodworm-mysis shrimp cubes too)?

Yes, please, all those, and also try frozen beef hearts. The only thing is that make sure they still get their greens :)

Sigh..I'm back...the goldies are acting funny again. :(

This was 2 hours after morning feeding today; the lympho fish is flipping on her side (but nothing to be done for that I guess?). The skinny one I'm most concerned about because he is still having floaty issues (trouble swimming down)- really gassy poo today too. I may be wrong, but I don't think its the food causing this (gel food, shrimp, bloodworms), hope they don't need more meds..They also don't seem to be bulking up (though the biggest goldie has a little bit).

th_2011_06292010_goldfish0024.jpg

th_2011_06292010_goldfish0026.jpg

th_2011_06292010_goldfish0028.jpg

Could you please start a new thread, with new parameters and a succinct summary of what's happened/going on? This would help us greatly to refresh things, since this thread is getting old.