Our three tanks

Sharkbait3

Who's that peaking out in the last pic? The Goldies have a mansion now! Wow! I never realized how small they were lol

the fish peaking is MRS. MEAN.............she is SO mean she does not tolerate too many tank mates....we have been successful at keeping a school of giant danios with her.............they are too fast..........haha. and I keep the goldies stuff lower in the tank so they will have room to grow and swim.

I agree with CFG, the mean fish with the really fun background is too much. Beautiful tanks, thanks for sharing. :)

thanks, the background is left over from the goldfish when they had it. Tim wants to get a different background for her at some point~~~but until then Yes the MEAN fish will have a happy looking background :D

hahaha it took me SO long to spot your convict! at first I thought it was empty, and then as I scrolled through the comments, I became more and more determined to find her, and about 5 minutes of staring later, I finally saw her and I was like "oh, that was pretty obvious..." lol.

Lol, I too was wondering what fish that was in picture # 3! Well now I know!

Anyway, the tanks look great! I like the third one the most because I love the look of driftwood, fake or not :)

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

I love all of your Tanks :)

And I have also kept convicts before and they are so much fun watching when they are breeding :) how cute with there little babies :) maybe you should get her a mate??