Why He Has Flat Stain On His Nose?

• Supporter

oh, and by the way, you don't need to fill the tank all the way, just use a clean rag or sponge (ie, new sponge) and swish it around in the bleech water that you have par filled your new tank with to wash the inside walls. fill it at least a quarter with water and soak any used equipment you get with the deal or from other sources in that bleach water.

but please do remember that nothing must smell of bleach when you're setting your tank up. if it does, this means that there will still be traces of bleach in the tank or equipment and this will cause fish to die. so you need to be very thorough when rinsing the bleach out/off. okay?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, and by the way, you don't need to fill the tank all the way, just use a clean rag or sponge (ie, new sponge) and swish it around in the bleech water that you have par filled your new tank with to wash the inside walls. fill it at least a quarter with water and soak any used equipment you get with the deal or from other sources in that bleach water.

but please do remember that nothing must smell of bleach when you're setting your tank up. if it does, this means that there will still be traces of bleach in the tank or equipment and this will cause fish to die. so you need to be very thorough when rinsing the bleach out/off. okay?

Maybe i better use white vinegar?

I usually use bleach to clean, but many people use white vinegar. I will be so happy to see these two fish in their new tank. They will grow really well and you will have two super happy fish.