Sign in to follow this  
Akari_32

Photobombing...

Well surely, he is the star of the tank? He's gotta be in all the shots! LOL

He's such a cutie.

He was jealous because I was giving the Garra more attention than him LOL

I love it! Your fish look great, all of them! Too bad the endlers were a bit blurry, but it's ok. The betta is gorgeous, and the loach looks great too! I like loaches, but I worry about my snails.

I love it! Your fish look great, all of them! Too bad the endlers were a bit blurry, but it's ok. The betta is gorgeous, and the loach looks great too! I like loaches, but I worry about my snails.

Thanks!

Yeah, the Endlers were just out of the focus range LOL I was hoping they'd get a bit closer, but they were too pre-ocupied flirting with each other :pp

My little Panda Garra doesn't seem to bother the MTS. He'd rather suck on the diatoms on the glass, and scrounge up left overs. Not that I'd mind a little snail population control LOL

xD Clem does that to me all the time! It's nearly impossible to get a good shot of my Endler's because of him. I have quite a few photobombs. Maybe I should upload them into an album on Photobucket. lol

xD Clem does that to me all the time! It's nearly impossible to get a good shot of my Endler's because of him. I have quite a few photobombs. Maybe I should upload them into an album on Photobucket. lol

I can't get any good shots of my endlers because they are so small and fast! They never. Stop. Moving. :wall

Edited by Akari_32

I can't get any good shots of my endlers because they are so small and fast! They never. Stop. Moving. :wall

lmao. Mine stop moving occassionally,but not long enough for a good picture. That and my camera won't zoom in enough.

Wish mine would stop moving for a few seconds LOL

I figured out that turning the flash on, and being really, really quick tends to get pretty good pics of them... :peeka

:lol:tomuch:

Hahaha my Steve is exactly the same. You're not allowed to look at anything in the tank that isn't him or he'll make his point by swimming in front of it and obstructing your view. He's constantly photobombing the corys and the snails and the shrimp and the oto... Poor things don't get a look in :laugh:

Ume is a gorgeous colour :)

Thank you! I hope that he'll marble out to be all purple some day =D

I love how bettas need to be the center of attention lol They're always like "LOVE ME!!!!!!" :rofl3