All Aboard the Chu Chu Train :P

dnalex

As some of you know today, I stopped by my favorite LFS a couple of hours away, and while I was there, saw these two, and just had to have them. The owners gave me a stupendous discount.

I am not sure where I am going to put them yet, since I am going to have to shuffle things around a bit, including layout some new tubs/tanks.

For tonight, they are in a 10 gallon QT, but tomorrow I will most likely move them into a 25+ gallon tub. They are huge.

In any case, I got a discount because they just got over a bout of ich, and a tankmate was discovered to have anchor worm. So, these fish are being very rigorously QT'd. I'm not sure how they will do, but I am hoping that I can help them be/stay healthy.

I don't have names for them yet, and won't until they are done with QT. Wish us all luck and health, please! :)

Thank you.

Edited by dnalex

Congrats!!!

Any pics I can see on my iPad? :) dads on the computer and moms on the other ;) ...I need to see!!! ;)

Thank you, Mandie! :)

The video should work now on your phone or iPad.

They're beautiful Alex, I'm sure they'll flourish under your care. They look so active and perky as it is.

Thank you! I hope so. :)

OMGoodness Alex,they are beauuuuuuuuuutifullllllllllllllll :wub::druel CONGRATULATIONS :bounce Fingers and fins crossed for a particularly good qt for them :goodluck

Thank you, Susan! :)

Very nice! Fingers crossed for an uneventful QT.

Thank you kindly :)

They still have this beautiful black ranchu there, and I thought of you and Koko. If I get my act together and set up my pond soon, then I will definitely come back there for that one.

I guess you chu chu chooosed them? Haha.

They're pretty adorable, here's to hoping they remain healthy strong :)

Thank you! I think they did the chu-chu-choosing :rofl

Wow they look great! Good job finding them :D

I see what you did there with the title ;) haha

Hehe. Thank you, Super Alex :)

Too cute!

Thank you :)

OMG!!! THey are soooooo chunky and wonderful! Congratz! I love them both, but the face of the calico is too much!

Thank you, Fede. Their faces are pretty darn irresistible! :)

they're wonderful Alex, congratulations! :)

Thank you, Helen :)

Oh GAWD I love the orange and white one! But both of them are stunners!

Thank you, Fang! :)

Very nice! Fingers crossed for an uneventful QT.

Thank you kindly :)

They still have this beautiful black ranchu there, and I thought of you and Koko. If I get my act together and set up my pond soon, then I will definitely come back there for that one.

Re-he-heally now? And where is this store? And how close are you on the pond? :lol2

Wow, they are AMAZING! And they do look to he be HUGE! wowza. Names are coming to me....channeling Big Fish with Cute Faces names....especially for the one with the freckles. What a great expression he has!

Edited by spillie

They are stunning, Alex!! Gosh I love these two. They have such an innocent look about them :wub::heart

The music is cool too... but I was expecting "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne :(

Edited by horserider36

Oh my goodness, they are sooo cute. I can see why you would not be able to pass them up! I'm lucky in a way. THere are NO fish stores around me that carry anything worth a darn for cold water babies! So I won't have to worry about finding adorable babies I have to find room for :( Good and Bad,.