Six tails from China

mikroll

P1100368-1.jpg

here are some telescopes ,red and black pepper. with interesting tails. I am helping my friend Antonio with the QT process..

he has had some very bad luck in past. these shall be a test and if all goes well will get the black and white super panda in September.

can be seen Antonio unpacking and preparing to place into the dip tanks, in the salt bath and on to first QT tank.

P1100347.jpg

P1100382.jpg

P1100351.jpg

P1100367.jpg

P1100357.jpg

video,click on it to see

th_P1100368.jpg

Edited by mikroll

They're all so beautiful. Can't wait to see this "super panda" !!! :)

Actually I was not to excited about these and not sure what to call them..telescope, butteryfly, calicio. As i only keep black moor tele.

But as a little group if they grow up can be ok. Iam only the "host" to provide QT and get some eggs then if ok they go home with antionio. These are only just dtandard ok fish.

The "super" panda, main objective are not available nowmust plan for , September. But here are pictures of the Super fish, for show, and of course are more difficult to get and cost much more.

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

ooooh wow..at first I was a little scared when you said you got 6 tails from china..haha but oooh my those are some beautiful teles connected to those tails. I am so jealous

Wow very nice, I love there intense black coloring :thumb:

ha ha yes sharp eyes, they do have some nice black and I too love intense black color. My moors produce and keep that dark velvet black and I love it. Had a few ranchu like that but never could keep they alive too long.

In these TBC, I find the tails to be very nice in shape and balance here is litle video of the food dance. Now I try just a little to see what they will eat .

P1100388.jpg

P1100399.jpg

click on picture to view little video dance

th_P1100399-1.jpg

well suprise update. six tails decided to spawn and now we see a few little fry. Was not so good as one female had egg block and swelled up something very bad.I thought that she was lost.

pictured are two little clips of the sick female , left side can be seen in desperate condition. and the little fry recieve first introduction to live food.

P1100512.jpg

click on to view

th_P1100512-1.jpg

th_P1100399-1.jpg

P1100588.jpg

click on to view video.

th_P1100588-1.jpg

Edited by mikroll