Help me identify these odd things appearing on the anubias

This morning before WC I noticed all the eggs on the anubias are gone, she must've ate them all, and also crazily digging the gravel and everywhere.

There were some left hidden in the anacharis bunches, even some unfertilized ones (solid white). She probably had a few of those white ones in her tummy as well, is there any danger to her eating unfertilized eggs? any fungus related illness?

LOL. This forum is active 24/7! :D

In any case, breedings between the different types can and do happen. They are all goldfish, after all. If you search around on the forum, you will find a lot of examples of this. I'll give you one place to start. Look up Patti, one of our members. I know he for sure had mixed type offsprings recently :)

Hey beepbeepimajeep, what's your name by the way??? It's hard to call you by your username. Mine is Spyro.

Alex is right. There are members from all over the world here so each one of us logs in here at different times, so there will always be a member available. The seniors here are really great and help a lot as they are very experienced (i'm not a senior, i'm more of a fry but learning every day). Have in mind that when goldfish lay their eggs you should leave them for an hour (to make sure they get fertilized and then remove them) or better yet remove the parents and leave the eggs in the established environment. The parents will EAT the eggs and the fry. They eat whatever fits in their mouth. They even ate my poor crystal shrimps that where bigger than the goldfish mouth :P

By the way i have the same question as you...

What happens when a goldfish eats the white eggs?

Hi Spyro. My name is Rex. I saw you added me as friend, I tried to do the same but not exactly know how....couldn't find a button or a function to add friends.

I've vacuumed the gravel 3 times already and every time I still see some unfertilized eggs, turned fungus already. Obviously I can not catch them all. Not sure how many are left, but I'm worry. How bad can it be? Will my fish be ok?

there is no problem with them eating the unfertilized eggs, most people have more issues with their female goldfish not expelling the eggs. Sometimes they will reabsorb the eggs and the poo may look like empty egg casings...othertimes females can become eggbound and die =(....one thing that can help is making sure when you do your water changes the water isnt cooler than your tank water. This can simulate rains and the warming of water in spring when the cooler water change water begins to warm to room temp. This can trigger spawning, so its just one thing I watch for with my GF females =)

I have one more question. Sorry for being paranoid, but would leaving the unfertilized eggs few days in the tank do harm do the fish or the water? I can't keep up with daily WCs and my fish still keep laying eggs. I do WC every 3-4 days.

I search this forum and and everywhere for the answers but only find info about them doing harm to the healthy, fertilized eggs. Nothing mention about their effects on the fish, the plants, or the biological environment of the tank if not removed soon enough.

Edited by beepbeepimajeep