switched tanks, 1 fish acting weird

I finally got around to moving my goldfish from the 37 to the 90, and the danios/corycats from the 90 to the 37. everything went fine except 1 goldfish (the black moor) is acting funny. can't tell if his eyesight is bad or if he just got lazy, but he bumps into stuff. his bottom side fins are clamped. he didn't notice food pellets falling right in front of him that the other 4 gobbled up.

the other 4 goldfish are fine. the moor is also taking huge white poops and staying near the top. other 4 goldfish are all over the 90.

think he's stressed from moving?

both tanks have same ph (7.8). ammonia 0, nitrate 0, nitrite 0. just did big water changes on both tanks to make it easier to catch the corycats and to clean them.

i gave him a salt bath in 5 gallons with 5 teaspoons, and 1/2 teaspoon prazi for like 1 hour, then put him back in the tank. he seems better but not back to normal.

Test Results for the Following:
  • * Ammonia Level 0
  • * Nitrite Level 0
  • * Nitrate level 0
  • * Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 7.8
  • * Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 7.4
    Other Required Info:
  • * Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? api drop
  • * Water temperature? 72
  • * Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 90 gallon, 7 weeks ish. just moved them from the 37 gallon to the 90 today.
  • * What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? aquaclear on both tanks
  • * How often do you change the water and how much? weekly 75%

• * How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? today 75%
  • * How many fish in the tank and their size? 5 small goldfish
  • * What kind of water additives or conditioners? prime, nutrafin cycle
  • * What do you feed your fish and how often? pellets twice a day,
  • * Any new fish added to the tank? 1 roughly a week ago. sick fish was fine for that entire week and got sick after all 5 goldfish got moved to the 90 gallon tank.
  • * Any medications added to the tank? no, but i gave the sick moor a salt bath with prazi
  • * List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. salt, prazi. see above
  • * Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? big white poop
  • * Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? was staying at the bottom pre-salt/prazi. now stays at the top. consistently seems dumb or blind or lazy. hard to tell. visually looks fine.

The salt is too low for a salt dip/bath. In any case, I think it's a major case of stress. Could you keep at least part of the tank dark and/or covered so that he has some place to retreat to for a couple days?

The salt is too low for a salt dip/bath. In any case, I think it's a major case of stress. Could you keep at least part of the tank dark and/or covered so that he has some place to retreat to for a couple days?

there are dark spots in the tank under plants and wood and such but he was sitting in other places, weird.

good news, he seemed normal this morning. schooling with his buddies, eating. i guess he needed a big poo and a nights rest. i guess we all do sometimes, lol.