New plants are here.

Hidr

Planted aquariums central.

Pennywart on the left. Vals in the middle some sort of Hygro and don't remember what is on the right.

Fluorite no co2 no ferts just some excel and twice a month water changes. At least when I was home. The last 4.5 months this tank was not given the attention it needed. Lost many plants. This is why I went for easier plants with this last order. I hope it look good again soon.

I call it the 30 gallon but it is really a 29. I removed the plant in the right corner the angelfish were destroying it. They didn't eat it but they were pulling the needle like leaves off of it and up rooting in. I didn't like the plant when I planted it but thought it might grow on me. lol

I like how you have the pennywort planted, I have a lot floating and I might try it planted myself.

I love angels, and have one in my 46 and have been wanting more. Now you've got me tempted to put mine in my 29 and get 3 small angels for my 46....