Veil Probs?

kukana d

When you did the scrape Susan did you start out by looking at the slide with the lowest magnification and then going up to higher mag and looking through the entire slide piece by piece? I also sometimes get slides with no movement.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Alex-I only asked b/c it talks about 'removing toxins' and I thought that might be good w/ the amm and nitrite present in various tanks. I'm not attached to the idea at all-just thought I'd ask.............

@Fede-when you get slides w/ no movement,is it b/c the fish is 'clean',or you've not taken the scrape properly?

All the salt is goooooooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee :pianobanana Now,I just need to read my new microscope book I ordered off of Amazon-ordered it yesterday and it came today! :D

I got a very basic book-like "This is a microscope..............." It's called "The Microscope and how to use it" by Dr. George Stehli. DEF just basic! I ordered some Nutrifin Cycle today too-64oz of it!

Of course a celebratory vid! But it may be tomorrow........

Yea my fish were clean. I had checked them with the vet. You CAN have a few moving things before you need to worry. But mine have always been clean. Obviously taking a piece of gill would be more telling. But that freaks me out!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Alex,could all that medicating have caused a bunch of 'green stuff' in my sump? Usually the sponge is like clean-I did not vac it last time,but just now when I squeezed it it was FULL of green/blue stuff. I am having to fill the sump,empty,fill,etc to get this crap out of there-it's HORRIBLE! Algae bloom? My poor fishies........