Took a video yesterday afternoon of the 55g.

It's my view from when I am at the computer, spamming Koko's :D The fish are on the tank-end near me, and when I get up and take the four steps over to their tank, they all freak out.

Especially Hugo. Good Lord, she completely flips out when I get near the tank :doh11:

But that dorsal! In most photos it is down because she is in the middle of swimming. Videos show her big dorsal and her long pectorals and pelvics.

This video also shows Vanille's beautiful ribbontail. I have to admit, I prefer "full" tails like broadtails and butterflies, but hers is so unique compared to the rest of my fish. Probably 1.25x her body length. Every time I watch that video I end up watching her and her tail the most :D

In motion it also shows just how big Vanille and Wakka got lately.

They are looking great< Fang! Such gorgeous tails on all of them!

Did you select them for their beautiful fins, or do they just grow them in your care...you must have something very special in that water! :):clapping:

Thanks to everyone!! :)

Wow. ALL the tails in that tank are amazing! Spicey's looking pretty big too!

They are looking great< Fang! Such gorgeous tails on all of them!

Did you select them for their beautiful fins, or do they just grow them in your care...you must have something very special in that water! :):clapping:

I do have a thing for long, flowy tails :D Half of it grew here though. Not even to mention the body size that grew on each and every one of them. All of these fish are "just" from the "cheap" tanks at Petsmart and Walmart, up to $ 5 each.

Well, except for Vanille. She was from a non chain LFS and was sold as ryukin, which she obviously is not :rolleyes: My most expensive fish for $ 19.99 :rofl

Very nice! Wakka & Vanille definitely have done some growing :)

They all have amazing tails!!! WOW!!!!!! I just love your fish Fang :)

Thanks everyone! As said, I do love long flowy fins. I'd love to own some actual veiltails someday :3

TAILS!

They all look great! They were totally keeping an eye on you even before you went up to the tank! The girls do that too! Hilarious!

SO pretty!! Gosh, Fang... obviously you are starving your fish ;)

The other day I caught Hugo typing an official complaint on Koko's, about fasting days.

So pretty, and so happy! Good job :)

Thanks! :)

TAILS!

They all look great! They were totally keeping an eye on you even before you went up to the tank! The girls do that too! Hilarious!

Absolutely. They always keep watching me when I'm in the room. There is a constant aura of anticipation :rofl

Hi Fang :hi Your fish are absolutely Beautiful ~~~ Their long flowing fins remind me of angel wings :angel:

Don't you Just love the fact that you SAVED them from probably being "feeder fish" ~~~WTG :goldfish::clapping::clapping:

Thank you! Well, actually only one, my orange comet. The rest was sold as pet fish :)

Still I think of that sometimes, especially considered he is now the daddy of four gorgeous tiny tots. :heart

Are those fins with fish or fish with fins :lol

Depends on what end you're looking at :lol

Hahah I love it!! Looks like Hugo's ready to break throught the glass when you step up to the tank!

Yep, I bet she'd be a world class football player :D

:tomuch: Fang

Koko.

:bubbles

:) I love the finnage on your fish. Wakka is by far one of my favorite fish here, such a cute little muffin :P

Aww thanks! Muffin really describes his shape too. :D

They look wonderful!

On another note,my cat LOVED watching them.x3 Funny.He never sits by the live fish in my tank,but as soon as he hears bubbles coming from my computer,he's right there watching.

Looking fantastic Fang! Such a pretty mix in there.

Thanks! I like the look of variety :)

They look wonderful!

On another note,my cat LOVED watching them.x3 Funny.He never sits by the live fish in my tank,but as soon as he hears bubbles coming from my computer,he's right there watching.

That is hilarious :rofl

h they are gorgeous! i especielly like orange fishie ^^

Thanks! I bet he'd love hearing that :)

Loving your fish!

Thanks, dear! :)

Looking good! I love your fish. Hugo is still my fav though. So pretty :)

Thank you! She's my little queen. It amazes me how much her pattern constantly changes. For example she is developing this larger black spot on the left side of her "neck" (between the orange head and the blue back, sorta) that she didn't have like that, a few months ago. :)