GOLDFISH DYING

asian guy

my new goldfishes has a diasease i have never encounter before. I don't think it is ick because i have fish with ick before and the ick is larger, this is smale and looks like fungus.symtoms:

-legarthic

-white dots that don't look like ick

-white custers of fungus on head that looks like ick but it is fubgus because it is fuzzy.

-has red streaks on fins.

one is dead, and they are right not on kanaycmin based gel food, and metro.

ph-7.2

nitrate: 35ppm

ammonia: 0

Nitrites: 0

temp:70 degrees C

• Supporter

I can't be of any help, but I wanted to wish you luck. Someone who can help should be along in a bit, you'll want to fill out the rest of the questions from the top so that they can give you the best help possible. Again good luck. :)

[*]Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 10 gallon quarantine

[*]What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? 10 gallon internal whispher filter

[*]How often do you change the water and how much? every 2day as instructed by the medication

[*]how many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? 2 days ago 10%

[*]How many fish in the tank and their size? one goldfish

[*]What kind of water additives or conditioners? dechlorinator

[*]What do you feed your fish and how often? soaked sinking pellets nurafix brand, twice a day

[*]Any new fish added to the tank? nope, he is a new fish

[*]Any medications added to the tank? kanacymin (for gram negative bacteria and internal parasite), and Seachem metronidazole( for gram postive bacteria and some gram negative, and parasite)

[*]List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. just started by diesease still unknown.

Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment.

[*]Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? not grains of salt but, it is white and all over the body, looks like it is inside the fins and not on the outside like ICK, also not showing ICK symptoms.

[*]Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? legtharic and losing weight, but eating, floating back and forth, not swimming much.

Could you upload pics and/or a video of the places with symptoms? This will help us tremendously with diagnosis.

Also, how much antibiotics did you use? How much? How many days? How much are you feeding daily?

Also, how much antibiotics did you use? How much? How many days?(this is explained above)

How much are you feeding daily? (explain above)

only have my cellphone camera and it sucks, the goldfish looks like a orange outline, after a day of intense treatment and careful watching, the white spots are vanishing extremely fast and the goldfish is swimmming more, but i still have no clue what the disease was.

• Supporter

Also, how much antibiotics did you use? How much? How many days?(this is explained above)

How much are you feeding daily? (explain above)

only have my cellphone camera and it sucks, the goldfish looks like a orange outline, after a day of intense treatment and careful watching, the white spots are vanishing extremely fast and the goldfish is swimmming more, but i still have no clue what the disease was.

yes, you explain the medications, but it is very important that you explain how much you are feeding and how long you have been treating for. it is important for us to know how long the fish has been exposed to these medicines.

take a video, upload it to youtube, we need to see the problem.