Sign in to follow this  
Helen

120g RyuChu tank.. complete :)

this tank once again is complete with 8 giants. we're happy.. look how happy we are :heart :

63d2826d.jpg

c4492b6d.jpg

94423752.jpg

d0b467b8.jpg

0b5a1de2.jpg

3558885a.jpg

d0c2dbff.jpg

99ab7fc2.jpg

2f7d10b5.jpg

2c799f5a.jpg

5c35dc72.jpg

cedfc0f4.jpg

96790cae.jpg

no more pics for a while.. *promise* we shot the totts last week :)

Edited by stakos

So pretty! I would love to eventually get a tank like this! It looks so energetic and entertaining. Rewarding too!

so gorgeous. please don't ever stop with the pictures. also videos because your voice is mega-soothing hahaha. like David Attenborough but Australian. wouldn't mind if you narrated my life.

... ooookay went on a little tangent there lol!

anyway I love how plump they all are, but GOSH how rotund is that ryukin facing the camera in picture 2?!?! love it :D

Wow, that looks great! So bright and clear and airy-looking. And that's a 120G? Your gorgeous fish must be humongous! And I gotta say, I just love that kissy-lip chu...think she's like a vacation in Korea? A loooooonnng vacation? :)

They're huge! I love them all!

:wub: That's all I have to say about that :)

Your tank is making me want to go barebottom again.

Gorgeous! Your fish make that 120 look like an overstocked 40 :rofl

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ryukin all the way to the left in the second photo.

And Elizabeth Taylor is beautiful. In these photos I just really noticed that she has the exact same body, head/face and similar fin shape as Spicey. Just that E.T. is much bigger, of course :D

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/EileenGalvin/ElizabethSpicey.jpg

And I too have to say, you better NOT stop posting pictures!! Otherwise I'll have to get my spanking gear out and use my flight benefits for a surprise visit. :SmackBottom:

Such wonderful pictures! Your guys make the 120 look like child's play. It looks like as I scrolled down, the fish gradually realize you're there. At the end they're all like, "Food tiems?"

Don't stop posting pictures. I must continue showing them to Orange Julius for inspiration... plus I just love looking at them :wub:

They are lovely! I really like how they seem to be playing in the bubbles. I'm taking one of the pics for my screensaver.

Your tank needs no other decorations because the fish are so decorative.

Thanks for sharing.

mj

They are stunning, Helen! And they almost have the routine down! I see in a couple of the photos that you got almost everyone to line up, but you need to crack down on the stragglers. :rofl :rofl

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :redbanana::greenbanana:

Just beautiful!! Every single one of them is lovely, and your tank is so clean and gorgeous.

Unfortunately, Elizabeth does not fit the category ryu or chu, so I'm afraid she'll have to come with me.

It is indeed complete. They are all so pretty, Helen! Great job! :thumbs:

Wow...comparing the ranchus to the ryukins in size is crazy. Those ranchus are giants!!

I love the red and white.

WOW very nice fish hun :heart

All I can say is WOWZERS !!! Such beautiful tank and fish (my fav is the 10th pic). My dream is two have a nice tank like that. Don't EVER stop taking pictures.............you have calendar quality pics right there. :druel :druel :druel :druel :D :D

Holy cow, what beautiful fish. Some of them look like fat little chickens. lol

I love seeing your tanks...ALWAYS so bright and clean. Those huge fish do make the tank look small. I love the new one with the lipstick!

Just beautiful!! Every single one of them is lovely, and your tank is so clean and gorgeous.

Unfortunately, Elizabeth does not fit the category ryu or chu, so I'm afraid she'll have to come with me.

Hahaha at this :)

Your tanks is amazing. :)

You placed the new fish in there?

They look so cool...

I just have to visit you one day in Australia Helen!

Gorgeous as always I love how light and bright your tanks always appear :) please do keep us updated we never get enough of your beauties ;)

Tank and fish are awesome. One of these days I will have one that big.

So pretty! I would love to eventually get a tank like this! It looks so energetic and entertaining. Rewarding too!

you will! and you will love it a lot :) i know i do :)

so gorgeous. please don't ever stop with the pictures. also videos because your voice is mega-soothing hahaha. like David Attenborough but Australian. wouldn't mind if you narrated my life.

... ooookay went on a little tangent there lol!

anyway I love how plump they all are, but GOSH how rotund is that ryukin facing the camera in picture 2?!?! love it :D

lol.. i had to go and search David Attenborough.. i do hope i am more "female" sounding :rofl thank you for the compliment..

fatso in pic two? that's Electra :heart she's such a doll :wub:

Wow, that looks great! So bright and clear and airy-looking. And that's a 120G? Your gorgeous fish must be humongous! And I gotta say, I just love that kissy-lip chu...think she's like a vacation in Korea? A loooooonnng vacation? :)

kissy-lip chu.. KLC.. hmm, we may be onto a new name here.. Chops and Kissy.. haha.. but, sounds to girlie for a dude :) 120G yep :)

They're huge! I love them all!

thanks hun :)