Sign in to follow this  
kathyt

Video update

I've been MIA from Koko's for a bit but want to update you all on my fish. And what better way than a video. :lol I lost little Cruiser a few weeks ago. He was such a little cutie and is missed but I never had a very good feeling regarding his health. He was very small and actually seemed to be getting smaller rather than growing. (if thats possible, even though I fed him a varied diet with quality food a few times a day.) The others are all doing well and I hope that I can keep them this way. Six is a good number for the tank and me. Soooo, here they are.

Mr. B, if you see this, I copied your great idea on stacking rocks!

Ooh what a wonderful tank! I love them!

:rip: Cruiser

Fintastic!!!Love your fish and I LOVE your tank :) Thanks for the video update :) Sorry to hear about little cruiser :(

Awesome Kathy :) Everyone looks fantastic :) I just love Zelda.

So sorry you lost little cruiser :(

Lovely tank, Kathy.

Thanks for sharing. I like the stacked rocks.

mj

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear about Cruiser. :( Your tank is really beautiful, and your fish too. Thanks for the video! And don't be such a stranger. ;)

Your tank is so beautiful! I'm sorry to hear about Cruiser!

Hope all is well with you!

They are all so lovely and the tank is pretty and clean! I am so sorry to hear about cruzier, he was a favorite of mine.

I will steal Chip. K? Your tank is so beautiful and so is the rest of the gang.

Golden fishy and Shell, thank you so much.

I just love Zelda.

Molly, thank you, I think Zelda gets cuter all the time :)

I like the stacked rocks.

mj

mj, I like the look too. I used aquarium silicone to glue them together. Mr. B's video of his tank got my attention to give it a try.

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear about Cruiser. :( Your tank is really beautiful, and your fish too. Thanks for the video! And don't be such a stranger. ;)

Thanks Elli! I hope to be around more.

Hope all is well with you!

Thanks Alex, I've been good, thanks for asking. Things around here just have busier than usual.

They are all so lovely and the tank is pretty and clean! I am so sorry to hear about cruzier, he was a favorite of mine.

The tank actually was due for a water change, but it has been staying clear and clean. Finally the dreaded brown algae is seeming to be under control.

I will steal Chip. K? Your tank is so beautiful and so is the rest of the gang.

Ashlee 18! LOL! Chip is such a good fishie! And he's been growing so much lately!

Thanks so much everyone for your kind words on Cruiser. He sure was a cute little guy and had such a following here......

Kathy, the tank and the gang look great! I really love the tank, and Mr. B's rock idea looks perfect. The fish are a wonderful mix. :)

I'm sorry about Cruiser. I hope we see you around more!

So sorry to hear about Cruiser. The rest of your fish are beautiful, and I'm so glad you made some stacked stones. They look amazing. What perfect goldfish music you picked. Really nice.:)

The tank looks really nice and everyone looks healthy and active :D

I'm so sorry to hear you lost cruiser, he was my favorite of your fish :( Such a cute little guy :(