Sign in to follow this  
Helen

feeding the big guys :)

available in HD :)

:hi

Gorgeous as always. I thought you had two calicos in that tank.

yes, i did.. deianeira fell ill and fought for 35 days. there were 2 occasions during this time that she showed signs of possible good health, but unfortunately she weakend and i had to euth her :(

Man they're cute. Elizabeth Taylor is a fantail????

Man they're cute. Elizabeth Taylor is a fantail????

thanks dan, i am told from members here that she's a double tail comet :)

LOL - love their excitement when they realise you're in front of the tank with FOOD :Scoff:

They are beautiful!

Oh my they get so excited :) i love how you talk to them like your children (glad i'm not the only one ;) lol ) Thanks for sharing...

Oh and before i forget what/where did you get the contraption you have your Betta in???

LOL - love their excitement when they realise you're in front of the tank with FOOD :Scoff:

They are beautiful!

thank you isabella :heart

Oh my they get so excited :) i love how you talk to them like your children (glad i'm not the only one ;) lol ) Thanks for sharing...

Oh and before i forget what/where did you get the contraption you have your Betta in???

thanks hun.. i got it from my LFS, i've seen them for sale online. they're just plastic breeding baskets and should be available in America aswell :)

Lovely! I'm trying to teach my newer fish to hand feed, but Fluffy barges in and takes their food!

It's nice to see them all being so tame. Thanks for sharing!

yes, i did.. deianeira fell ill and fought for 35 days. there were 2 occasions during this time that she showed signs of possible good health, but unfortunately she weakend and i had to euth her :(

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

they're so adorable when they realise you're at the tank hahaha. Electra, you greedy pig! also I love your accent!

Aaaah how sweet! Electra cracked me up :rofl She reminds me of someone who would take a sample at the grocery store and then dress in different costumes so she can keep coming back for more :heart

Love them all (but of course, soft spot for Electra the piggy pig and Elizabeth Taylor my favorite fish at Koko's EVAR).

I'm trying to get mine to hand feed, but so far they're mostly too stupid. :( Ethel and Sally will grab some but the rest of them go directly IN FRONT of my hand and the food to beg at my face. :lol

those are great looking big big guys

Sharks! Sharks! They are just too cool :)

On a side note, I spent the first two minutes trying to figure out what was in the breeder box, so I had to replay the video :rofl

Or was that just an excuse? :D

Great video hun. Your lucky you still have fingers :lol

I love your gang, they are so gorgeous!

Who is the really round one? I can't remember her(?) name, she is my favorite of yours right now :D

Awww, I love watching your guys :) They are so gorgeous.

Absolutely beautiful fishes :) They must go through some gel food !

Edited by alistairw

Lovely! I'm trying to teach my newer fish to hand feed, but Fluffy barges in and takes their food!

It's nice to see them all being so tame. Thanks for sharing!

:heart thanks hun..

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

i'm still a little tender about it.. she was so beautiful and it was a tiring 35 days.. twice daily wc's sometimes but def daily. it's hard to treat something you don't know what it is and all methods we know of just do not work their usual magic :( but she tried, she really really tried.. poor baby, we gave it our best shot. she was so brave :cry1

Love the video they are so beautiful!

many thanks :)

they're so adorable when they realise you're at the tank hahaha. Electra, you greedy pig! also I love your accent!

thank you!! yeah, she's a greedy pig alright.. but because of her body shape, she gets sqeeeezed outta tight situations like a ping pong ball :rofl

Aaaah how sweet! Electra cracked me up :rofl She reminds me of someone who would take a sample at the grocery store and then dress in different costumes so she can keep coming back for more :heart

:rofl you guys have those taste testing stalls in your supermarkets too? how funny!! yeah, that would most certainly be Electra! lol..

Love them all (but of course, soft spot for Electra the piggy pig and Elizabeth Taylor my favorite fish at Koko's EVAR).

I'm trying to get mine to hand feed, but so far they're mostly too stupid. :( Ethel and Sally will grab some but the rest of them go directly IN FRONT of my hand and the food to beg at my face. :lol

you can use two hands and feed at seperate ends of the tank, or as wide as your arms can reach.. (without dislcocating limbs ofcourse :rofl ) they are a little stoopid.. but like everything else, it takes time. with pork chop, i had to feed her in a basket straight to her mouth for a few weeks.. after that, she realized that hand meant food and she came to handfeed every single time since then.

those are great looking big big guys

thanks michael :)

Sharks! Sharks! They are just too cool :)

On a side note, I spent the first two minutes trying to figure out what was in the breeder box, so I had to replay the video :rofl

Or was that just an excuse? :D

sharks :tomuch: they're like living hoovers!

it was an excuse.. but shhhhhh, don't tell everyone! hehe

Great video hun. Your lucky you still have fingers :lol

hahahaha! i was thinking the same thing when i watched the vid prior to uploading.. i couldn't stop laughing.. their sucking power is amazing!!.. i would hate for goldfish to have proper teeth.. could you imagine the horror? :yikes

I love your gang, they are so gorgeous!

Who is the really round one? I can't remember her(?) name, she is my favorite of yours right now :D

that's Electra!.. hun, you watched it without audio eh? go watch it again and turn the volume up.. loudish :ehh

Awww, I love watching your guys :) They are so gorgeous.

:heart.. they love the camera.. ahahhah, seriously tho, i am very very almost certain that they understand when they are on show.. really.. they have a different character totally when they see the camera as opposed to when they see food. i am very certain that they are smart enough to know the difference.