Sign in to follow this  
Helen

New Telescopes Added to the Totts Tank ♥

well, it's been a week since the newbies arrived. i have decided that they are ready to spend the rest of their QT in the Totts tank seeing as i wanted to salt and prazi the Totts all over again.. so, the opportunity arises for a photoshoot!

the "supposed" tricolour:

3f829deb.jpg

f564bb0d.jpg

211054f5.jpg

5a504f25.jpg

854862e9.jpg

49f531f6.jpg

the black telescope:

28386278.jpg

12bef9c4.jpg

4ea1d5c8.jpg

5f4eb382.jpg

c013842b.jpg

the calico (with swimbladder) :(

61d8c9d8.jpg

cd8cd757.jpg

0c26ef82.jpg

8b806fa5.jpg

df001698.jpg

swim bladder confirmed:

83921112.jpg

f9477814.jpg

very few group shots:

28813636.jpg

3e9ec991.jpg

and an adorable camera hog (who is not brand new and cannot be stolen)!

f52e1f0e.jpg

lol.. enjoy ♥ ♥ ♥

Aw! But I want Snag! :heart

They're very beautiful Helen :)

Very pretty fish! I really like the ranchu, very cute! :)

Hope your calico recovers nicely! very nice mix of colour!

Edited by Narny105

I love them all, Helen! Beautiful additions to the tank :)

Wow, beautiful new teles!! Congrats!

And ohh my gosh, I love your lemon ranchu! :heart I think this is the first pic I have seen of him. I waaaaant! haha

How long have you had him? I don't think I've ever even seen that bright of a color on a goldfish before.

They look wonderful, as your fish always do Helen!

Sorry about the Calicos SB problem, I hope s/he recovers soon, its gotta be my favourite of the newbies so im rooting for it!

Aw! But I want Snag! :heart

They're very beautiful Helen :)

thank you Ashley.. hun, you can have him, but he stays here.. so, pack your bags!! chop chop!! haha :P

Very pretty fish! I really like the ranchu, very cute! :)

Hope your calico recovers nicely! very nice mix of colour!

thank you :) yeah, he/she, i think it's a she.. kinda reminds me like a burger ring! i know i can tell you that, i don't know if they have burger rings overseas! lol

I love them all, Helen! Beautiful additions to the tank :)

thank you Alex :)

Wow, beautiful new teles!! Congrats!

And ohh my gosh, I love your lemon ranchu! :heart I think this is the first pic I have seen of him. I waaaaant! haha

How long have you had him? I don't think I've ever even seen that bright of a color on a goldfish before.

thank you.. snag has been with me for a few years now.. about 12 months ago, she went through dropsy and 2 relapses.. for 9 months now she's been dropsy free, i hope she continues to stay that way, she is an absolute doll :heart

when i got her, she was an all white/silver bodied ranchu.. her only orange markins were all her fins, lipstick and eye colour.. slowly, the pale orange is taking over her body and she's a few spots of vibrant orange on her wen.

here she was when i first got her: she's there on the far right :heart

groupshot.jpg

They look wonderful, as your fish always do Helen!

Sorry about the Calicos SB problem, I hope s/he recovers soon, its gotta be my favourite of the newbies so im rooting for it!

aaaww thanks.. there is some unique marking on that one. admittingly, it's manly what caught my eye. i think it's a female as there were eggs in qt.. so "she" may be eggbound or have a tract problem.. either way, when the chu's are out of qt and in with they Ryu's.. i will put her in there and treat her to see if she can overcome the problem :)

Gorgeous!! I absolutely :heart that red and white! Feel free to send him to me :) and throw Snag in too :D

They are so beautiful! I love the "tri" color. The calico is adorable too!

Dan is gonna come and "Snag" someone up! :rofl

:heart Pork Chop :(

Oooohhhhhh they are all so pretty, I could look at them all day. Of course now that you have teased up with pictures, we need video too!

soo... does this mean we can steal the other ones? :D anyway very pretty, all of them! hope the calico gets its swimbladder sorted out soon!

Gorgeous!! I absolutely :heart that red and white! Feel free to send him to me :) and throw Snag in too :D

i don't ship.. you're gonna have to come and get them :bat:

They are so beautiful! I love the "tri" color. The calico is adorable too!

thanks hun :heart

:heart Pork Chop :(

i know.. i was so sad looking back to find the first few pics of snag, she always wanted to be near pork chop :cry1

infact that's why it took me so long to respond.. :(

Oooohhhhhh they are all so pretty, I could look at them all day. Of course now that you have teased up with pictures, we need video too!

thanks.. and no!.. :tomuch:

soo... does this mean we can steal the other ones? :D anyway very pretty, all of them! hope the calico gets its swimbladder sorted out soon!

ok sure.. i dare you.. lol.. (thanks for the compliments :) )

i love them. the ranchu is my favorite though for some reason. For that tele with swim bladder, how do you know he has swim bladder issue? I see you wrote "confirmed" what should i be looking at? Im just trying to learn thats all

i love them. the ranchu is my favorite though for some reason. For that tele with swim bladder, how do you know he has swim bladder issue? I see you wrote "confirmed" what should i be looking at? Im just trying to learn thats all

thanks daniel.. confirmed by the upside down belly dance :) when he/she (suspect she) is resting, it's bottoms up!! i will catch it on video at some stage and post :)

So after last nights little discussion I guess I won't be getting the tankboy job will I? :please I promise to be good, and I'll give you my passport.

They're all so beautiful. Thanks for all the fishes, I mean pictures Helen. LOL.

Edited by Mr.B

They're all gorgous. That black one is a fatty! :lol

*snags snag*

They are all really beautiful! I really like the calico, I hope the swim bladder issues settle down!

Awesome. All are really beautiful. I don't know how ya'll get some awesome pictures.

I can't pick a favorite! When I come "visiting," I'll make sure to brings plenty of fish bags and huge cooler. :whistle

NOOOOO! Did the try color loose his black?!?!

I LOVE the 'front facial' pics.

Wait, Snag is now ORANGE?!?! OMG cute

Snag is mine, Mine I tell ya!!

:lol

Wow those are some pretty telescopes hun :heart

Snag is devastatingly adorable. The fact that I can't hug her distresses me.