Sign in to follow this  
Monkey87

Hey guys! =)

I finally uploaded my pictures onto photobucket!!!! OF ALL MY CUTE PIGS!!!!! hahhahahaaa!! anyways tell what you guys think!! KOKO AND STAKOS AND DNALEX hope you comment! ;) you guys asked me for pictures but never got to it! i finally did! take a LOOK!!!!! :D there is also 2 pictures in there of my tropical planted community tank with platys, guppies and white clouds!! :D:carrot:

http://s1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/monkey1987/

oh wow, your fish are so lovely! as are both your tanks. :) your ryukins are my favourite though (don't tell the others!)

LOL!! :D thanks all you guys! :D thanks alot!! for some of you that dont know... and will eventually see this.. Spock is my calico oranda/// Mr.Grey is my blue oranda// Loonie is my red ryukin and Toonie is my white and red ryukin! :D many of you will know but some may ask so im just putting it out there! thanks for looking! :D

Your tanks look great! Spock and Loonie look amazing! I also love your community tank, yay for platies! :D

thanks fang i will let them know! ;) and yeah my community tank is a work in progress.. but i love it ALREADY!!! :D

I love the planting in the tropical tank. Great job!

Ooo, both tanks are yummy, and the fish are super cute. I love Spock, but they all are very, very nice. :)

thanks for the comments guys!!!! spock really feels the love.. but so do all of them! i can't wait to finish my trop.tank. and add a few more nerites to my goldie tank! suggestions? and how come mr.grey has such a small wen? just genes?

Wen is a mix of diet, genes and age. I think a lot of it is genes, though. I love calicos, epsecially orandas.

Your tanks & fish are beautiful! Spock & Mr. Grey are my favorites :)

Oranda wen growth is determined primarily by genetics, and sometimes they are late bloomers. Just keep their waters pristine, feed lots of proteinaceous foods, and see how they develop!

Great job! :)

Very cute fish :)

Your tropical tank is very impressive :)

thank you guys for the comments! it actually makes me feel really good! and of course the fishes are even more BIG HEADED now! LOL!!! yeah i will soon.. post more pics as they grow and my tropical tank is finally complete!!! :D

Oh My gosh you have Beautiful Tanks and Fish I have to put my vote in there for Spock #1 ;) love the pics :) Thanks for sharing :)

@ shellbell .. LOL everyone seems to love my lil spock! :D ill let him know! :D

@case.. thank you! :D

You have some gorgeous fish and tanks!

thanks alot fins!! my tanks have changed around a little.. i will post more pics up soon as i can... my planted tank has become a huge JUNGLE!!! i have to keep trimming plants because they are on STEROIDS!! lol.... post up soon! :)