Moor with nasty wound / infection

ypdmd

Here are some updated pics - he was completely healed after about 2 weeks, and then the fin started growing back. Took these today.

IMG_0826.JPG

IMG_0838.JPG

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad to hear that things are well with him. What an incredible success! :)

I do have a question though. I the second pic, there is another fish in the picture, and the bases of his pectoral fins seem to be blood red, and this could be a sign of really heavy flukes and/or an internal bacterial infection. Have you noticed anything off with this fish, such as bottom sitting, fin clamping, darting, or flashing? If so, I would start another D&D thread, with more pics.

I do have a question though. I the second pic, there is another fish in the picture, and the bases of his pectoral fins seem to be blood red, and this could be a sign of really heavy flukes and/or an internal bacterial infection. Have you noticed anything off with this fish, such as bottom sitting, fin clamping, darting, or flashing? If so, I would start another D&D thread, with more pics.

Yes, I started another thread http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/99896-bloody-fins-on-pearlscale/ That is why I was taking the pictures.

Please take a look, thanks.