Moggi Top View

So I was just doing a water change and thought I would take a short video of my little guy. I think he is so beautiful from top view.

(The video is DARK so you might want to watch it full screen with your computer super bright lol)

Lolololol! Good thing I just hired 007 to guard and protect him! Lol!

Thanks guys. I feel like he would look super cute in a pond too.

• Admin

Lolololol! Good thing I just hired 007 to guard and protect him! Lol!

Thanks guys. I feel like he would look super cute in a pond too.

What NO!! Man I might have to hire Batman :tomuch:

Lol I'm officially afraid Alex!

Aww Sakura. Your butterflies were always beautiful. Don't you have any anymore?

I still have Moody the calico, Nixie the little orange one, and Babydoll the little black one. But none of them are quite the quality of the ones I used to have. I love the ones I have now, but I sure do miss my other sweeties a lot. <3

Awwwwwww h'es the custest panda I've ever seen! I got my first butterfly panda on my 10th birthday! He lived in a 29 gallon bare bottom (cycled of course) with a calico ranchu :) they both died about 2 months ago (11 YRS LATER).... :(

I love PANDAS... :)

Lol I'm officially afraid Alex!

Aww Sakura. Your butterflies were always beautiful. Don't you have any anymore?

I still have Moody the calico, Nixie the little orange one, and Babydoll the little black one. But none of them are quite the quality of the ones I used to have. I love the ones I have now, but I sure do miss my other sweeties a lot. <3

Dear Sakura/Jennie,

What happened to Isis, Mugen, Fuu, Toad, Princess Peach, Momo, Padme, Ino, Maho, all the fish from the video "Butterfly and Veiltail Goldfiish", "The Telescope Tank" and "Nom Nom", Chiba, Shiloh, Zena, and Blossom? Arent some of them in the pond? And when is the next video coming??? Soon I Hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!