Pics of new fishies

happysnapper

I have been looking out for something else for my trop tank, and these guys jumped out at me today. They're gorgeous! Yes they're already in the tank so bring out the Koko's stick. :lol

Long finned rosy barbs...

Here's the male:

6918497905_be49e0ca7e_b.jpg

And the female

6918499059_11b9fd7b07_b.jpg

Look at that tail (and my adorable little otos!). Gorgeous!

6918500549_8bddb84bba_b.jpg

Yes, you are supposed to QT tropicals too. However, with fry and two new goldies in QT and plecos in QT (I probably shouldn't be buying fish with all this going on :peeka) I'm spent. I will say I've never had a diseased fish come from this store. Now I'm off to knock wood.

Those are really cool looking. I've never heard of them before. I am pretty bad when it comes to qt and my tropicals. I don't throw them right in but I usually qt for 2 weeks...sometimes 1 if I am impatient.

Those are really cool looking. I've never heard of them before. I am pretty bad when it comes to qt and my tropicals. I don't throw them right in but I usually qt for 2 weeks...sometimes 1 if I am impatient.

Every fish in my 46 gallon has been thrown right in. :peeka So far so good. *crossing fingers*

I had never heard of them either. The owner said she has been trying to order them for the longest time but she hasn't been able to get any. I love that store, they always have the coolest fish. Like today I saw some red paddle tail eels. They looked like big long gummy worms. Super weird but interesting. She also just got some dragon gobys which were really cool.