New Meds have arrived :)

alistairw

yes that is the good stuff. The treatments rate as are advised at ( 50%) 1 gram/ 250 liter (2.0mg/liter pure) works but I have found that a higher rate produces better results .I use 2.5mg and have used as high as10mg with no harm.

I am looking for the flubendazole in powder form to try, You got that at same place , vetark

mikroll, try the "online shop" not ebay...second down after home in left column. Italy comes up in the scroll down list of countries they ship to when i tried that.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys is the medication suitable for goldfish? (yeah i know it's a stupid question)

Because i see a Discus on the front.

Guys is the medication suitable for goldfish? (yeah i know it's a stupid question)

Fluke-Solve is praziquantel. Wormer Plus is flubendazole. Both are suitable to treat many types of fish, including goldfish.

Fluke-Solve is praziquantel. Wormer Plus is flubendazole. Both are suitable to treat many types of fish, including goldfish.

Thanks buddy ;)

Bought the Fluke-solve. If you email the seller he can arrange to post to you even if your country is not listed.

By the way...

What's the difference in these two? Will they cure the same stuf?

Edited by Spyromon

The difference is the active ingredient. Wormer Plus has the milder flub-thingy and fluke-solve has prazi.

Thanks love ;)

• 1 month later...

I use fluke-solve. I don't know what you mean by success though? I don't have a microscope so I haven't done scrapes to check flukes were present and then gone.

I used Fluke solve on a recomendation from alex, and it appears to work, infact just recently finished up 4 treatments for my new panda telescope :)

Edited by dodge245