Sign in to follow this  
shellbell4ever

My New 55 Gallon Goldfish Tank

I had to take and share a new video of my New 55 gallon Goldfish tank to share with you all :) as you can see I'm still working out the decor process ;) I've never had so much room to play with :) yet i don't want to over do it and keep the fish as the main focal point ;) I love how they are all staying together :) is that unusual for them to migrate to one side of the tank?? figured with all the new space they would be all over the place ;) lol

Also I currently have 3 aqueon quiet flow 30 filters for a total of 600gph ;)

Also I don't have the air stones on yet as I am awaiting my glass canopy's and water was spraying everywhere ;)

Anyway here ya go...

http://s15.photobuck...rrent=001-6.mp4

Edited by shellbell4ever

They look great! Isn't it exciting to have so much space? My 55 is in the living room, and the way the room is laid out, we walk by only one side of the tank. Guess where the gang hangs out the most. It's so funny to see them in a good-sized tank, but they all are bunched up in the corner, looking like they are being starved. :rofl

Mine tend to stick to the right cause that is where hubby feeds them. But when no one is home I can see them move all over the tank but they do stick pretty close together.

The tank is looking really good. Your fish are adorable too. Yay for you!

Yay! So glad to see them loving all their new space :D

My gang all huddles together. They seem to like knocking into each other.

Thanks everyone :)

So it's normal for them to hang out like that :) and yes they always act like they are being starved ;) They had already had they're yummy blood worms earlier that evening ;) LOL

wow that looks great. What are you using as a lid? It looks like a hood? My hood wont allow 3 filters unless i cut it somehow

wow that looks great. What are you using as a lid? It looks like a hood? My hood wont allow 3 filters unless i cut it somehow

I actually do not have a lid yet ...I have glass canopy's coming soon :) I have my light from the 30 long sitting on some wooden dowels for now ;) lol

The new tank is beautiful, Shelly! :)

Thank you Alex and everyone :) I can't stop looking at it ;) lol my hubby thinks I've gone over the edge ;) lol Cant wait till my glass canopy's come so I can hook up the airstones again :)

It looks great! The fish must love all that room.

Congratulations on the new fish tank! I recently bought a 56 gallon column, can't wait to get it set up. I like the glass decor of the fish in the center!

Oooh, how pretty. :heart They're gonna have a growth spurt, I best!!! :)

It looks really nice!!

Shelly! Just tell your hubby that you're in good company cos we are all over the edge here!!!!!!

New tank is looking great, your fish look so happy and healthy! :Congrats:

Looks great !! I am finding out quickly that goldfish tank will ALWAYS be a "work in progress". I have seen SO MANY neat ideas :fishtank:fishtank: