Banana Plants!

Charms

I ordered 1 banana plant last summer and they sent me an extra one.. It was very small and sad looking... I have taken down the original hexagon planted apple snail tank (cause it wasn't flourishing and the shape made it really hard to maintain...) SO!! I set up a 10g planted tank and moved some of those original plants over, including the banana plants.. I think the hexagon was too tall for them to get enough light. Now that I've moved them - they've taken off and gone crazy!! They are absolutely my favorites!!

This is them in the first tank - one looking sad, the other was the always the better of the 2.

d03655c3-3408-8a28.jpg

d03655c3-342b-5536.jpg

This is 2 months later - ONLY 2 MONTHS!!

d03655c3-3688-6772.jpg

d03655c3-36d5-4382.jpg

d03655c3-375e-bfe8.jpg

Took the divider out - cause clear doesn't work w/ betta's... And I am rearranging the whole tank while my friend is making me a black divider... While that's in the works and I'm waiting for some new plants to come I'm kinda just letting it go... It does need a good cleaning - which will happen when the new plants get here.

Anyways this is them 3wks after the above pics.

d03655c3-3854-d85d.jpg

d03655c3-38ae-ae7d.jpg

d03655c3-390e-bc22.jpg

I love these plants! I want a whole tank full!! lol

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk