What kind of fish should I get?

Hi everyone! I know I've been gone for awhile, many changes have happened over time. Well Hammy passed away along with Midnight. I really miss those two. I've been thinking about getting two new fish again, and I was thinking which kind of fish would I get. So I'm still deciding, I'm thinking two ranchus but I'm not too sure. What kind of fish would you guys prefer? :hummm

I would personally go for feeder goldfish. They are inexpensive and I have found many nice looking ones mixed in. Also you get to feel good about rescuing them from an uncertain future. I have had 2 for over a year now and one for almost 2 years so that proves they aren't all in bad health from poor living conditions. The nicest ones I have found overall have been at Pet/smart--all 3 of mine are from there. They almost always have pretty colored ones--commons and comets.

A beautiful black Oranda....oh wait..that's MY dream goldie & if you were to luck out and find one, of course I would be happy for you...but also REALLY JEALOUS!!!! :krazy: