Very Nice Petsmart

koko

Some people have all the luck!!!

Reminds of this place called animals and things (NJ) which had as many if not more tanks. And lots of tanks dedicated to goldfishes.

Edited by rhorizon74

• Admin

Yeah and everyone there is so friendly too :)

I had a really nice talk with the Fish Manager about the fish they get and the filtration system there... Amazing :thumb:

That's a great place, Koko! All my Petsmarties came from a Petsmart similar to that one. I still go by there, and they have amazing fish :)

Btw, my godson and his family live in Beaverton!

That was pretty amazing to see, never seen that many goldies in one place! I'll take the little white lionhead and some of those big ryukins. :clapping:

• Admin

That was pretty amazing to see, never seen that many goldies in one place! I'll take the little white lionhead and some of those big ryukins. :clapping:

Yeah if I hadnt found Kismet, I would have gotten this guy. But my Inn is full now :lol

Yeah if I hadnt found Kismet, I would have gotten this guy. But my Inn is full now :lol

I'm sure you can fit one more in the manger :P

• Admin

I'm sure you can fit one more in the manger :P

Maybe if Charlie wasnt so Darn big.

Video of this coming to the Video Forum near you :tomuch:

Wow, those are some beautiful fish! I love the all white lionhead/ranchu, and the ryukins look fantastic! :) My Petsmart is just as nice, but a bit more crowded after they got a delivery. They also have far less tanks.

Thanks for sharing! So they let you film without complaining about it?

Wow, that is big. Very big. We have two, and they both are nice. The tanks are clean, and the fish are healthy. I've been happy with my fish from there. But both of our store are smaller than that, and I've never seen lionheads there.

• 2 weeks later...

wow I would love to go to america and check petsmart out! Here in Australia, well, at least in QLD, they can only sell breeds of fish when they get to the 'legal' selling size :) so Orandas have to be over 7cm to be sold :) Those tanks looked very clean and all of the fish looked so healthy!! Good on them!