Quick HD video

Quick HD video of my four, mainly Pumpkin and Charlie. You can view it in HD for the best viewing.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="

http://www.youtube.com/embed/89e2hdm4zYA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh my Gosh what a cute and Huge pearlie :) have you had him from a baby or did you purchase him large???

Had him since a baby!

6791801561_116d2a8435.jpg

charleycomparison by Tobeapoet, on Flickr

Charlie when I first got him in January '10, then November '11, and the video is of now!

:)

Amazing growth on Charlie! Both Charlie and Pumpkin are gorgeous. Whats your diet for Charlie if you don't mind me asking? He seems so fat and healthy :)

Amazing growth on Charlie! Both Charlie and Pumpkin are gorgeous. Whats your diet for Charlie if you don't mind me asking? He seems so fat and healthy :)

His diet is Tetra Goldfish Gold Japan sinking pellets and they have some weeds in the tank - get fed once a day. That's it! Don't feed them anything else, I know lots do but right now it's not hugely convenient for me. These pellets are really good for them, they show lovely colours and have grown enormously since I've started using them. Swear by them for pearlies, never had any problems with them :D