I had to take my two new fish out of quantine early, but they are looking really good. So, I thought I would post a few pictures :). I have a video I will post too in the video section. They are all little, but I prefer to get fish that way and be able to watch them grow. I have two orandas, 1 ryukin, 1 veiltail, and 1 pearlscale in my 56g. I know that I will probably have to buy another tank and split them up as they grow.

102_0787.jpg

102_0785.jpg

102_0784.jpg

IMAG0398.jpg

102_0783.jpg

IMAG0392.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

102_0773.jpg

102_0768.jpg

These were taken a couple days before I added the other two.

102_0759.jpg

102_0761.jpg

Very beautiful! I love the yellow oranda (?), that's a color I adore :)

The very first pictures are my new pearlscale. I LOVE it! It has such pretty markings on its tail. The all orange one is a veiltail. The orange/white one is a Ryunkin, and I got him by accident. I ordered a ranchu from my LFS, and when I went to pick it up it was a Ryukin. I went ahead and bought it anyway. I was dissapointed at first, but I am starting to like him now. Then I have my two redcap orandas. The last two pictures were from my phone so they don't look as good. I don't have any names yet...so if anyone has any ideas please share!

Edited by Summer4

Thanks! It was hard to take good pictures because they were all swimming around so fast. I should have fed them first. Hopefully you will be able to see them better when I post the video. I took one with my phone, and I don't like it so I am going to make another one later.