Edie Eating Lettuce (double time)

tithra

Well, un-private it, you tease! :P

Edit: Aw...how cool is that? I love both of your fish :)

What software do you use to speed up your movies, tithra?

Edited by dnalex

That is soo cute - music put a smile on my face too. Edie is beautiful.

I so need to get my fishies to eat from a veggie clip. Tried it a couple of times, but they only sniff and turn their backs.

That is soo cute - music put a smile on my face too. Edie is beautiful.

I so need to get my fishies to eat from a veggie clip. Tried it a couple of times, but they only sniff and turn their backs.

Thanks :) Keep trying the veggie clip! Mine ignored it at first as well. I soaked the veggies in garlic and didn't feed them anything else for a couple days lol, that got them interested, they eventually figured it out! And you might try different types of veggies. A few weeks ago I put a piece of kale and a piece of romaine side by side. The romaine was gone wayyy before the kale... they have obvious preferences :D

How pretty! Where is Puff? :9

Thanks :) Puff is in QT again, getting another round of MMs, but he is doing well.

How did I miss this????

Edie is so adorable! Gotta be one of the most beautiful orandas on here :) That video was great and made me smile the whole way through!

Thanks Fang :) She's pretty silly.

Haha great editing skills :) and btw, Edie is just beautiful. I agree with Fang, definitely one of the most beautiful orandas around. :)

Haha great editing skills :) and btw, Edie is just beautiful. I agree with Fang, definitely one of the most beautiful orandas around. :)

]

aw, thank you :) she is going to get so full of herself!

I have gotten pretty handy with imovie ;) that was about 45 minutes of video edited down!