New video of my tank

CmB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCbIpiryHd0&list=UUdbAb0zxH59u6Tc5Jb3qvOQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Please excuse Speckled; he's a little floaty.

Your tank & fish are gorgeous, Christine! :)

I can haz Mr. White Oranda? :P

Anyway, may be it'll be good for them to have a nice big meal of blanched spinach, to clear out the system :)

Love the white oranda. :)

Thank you. That's Auggie. I looked quite a while for an all-white Oranda. I went to PM one day and there he was. :heart

Your tank & fish are gorgeous, Christine! :)

I can haz Mr. White Oranda? :P

Anyway, may be it'll be good for them to have a nice big meal of blanched spinach, to clear out the system :)

No! Auggie stay home with mommy! :P

They all had some romaine lettuce this morning. They have it every Saturday. :D

:thanks

Your orange telescope has the most beautiful tail. They are all quite nice. I hope Speckled is ok, but I got a chuckle out of watching him. :)

:thanks My telescope actually started out as a black moor. :joke I'm still not sure what she is.

I really love your Tank and Background :) And Your Goldfish are all so darn Pretty!!!what an amazing Tank :)Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you! I try my best. :lol:

So graceful! Lovely. The little guy going upside is too cute. But I need to ask, is s/he ill or just having fun?

So graceful! Lovely. The little guy going upside is too cute. But I need to ask, is s/he ill or just having fun?

:thanks Speckled has had swim bladder problems on and off for quite a while. He is getting romaine lettuce, peas and spirulina all this week to clean him out. ;)