Better pictures of Foster and Cam

Hidr

wowww they're both so pretty! I particularly like this one:

it's like (s)he's saying "oi get back here!" haha.

That's my favorite too. :rofl

I will never get tired of telling you how much I love Foster, and how happy I am that he is staying with you :D

Dumb question! Is "Cam" the name of the new guy? He is stunning too, I love the tiny spots :)

Yep Cam is the new one. I just love that fish and getting very hopeful it well make it.

They are both beautiful. I love how that big one fades from white to orange. I wonder if he'll stay like that, or I'd he'll turn all orange:) so cute. And the little speckled one is adorable! :)

Since Foster is about 4 I think it is safe to say the color well stay a while.

Thanks everyone for looking. I was so glad these pictures turn out so much better. I love Cam's spots sure hope they stay or Cam even gets more but wont hold my breath. :no:

I wouldn't be surprised if his spots might even darken and multiply. His coloring reminds me of Wakka. When I compared new pics with pics of when I first got him, I saw that his black dots got much darker, and there are many more than originally. :)

Ya I think he has grown some. I am hoping my friend well get that pond up this year she had planned for him. I am getting worried about him be happy with the swimming space he has. However if I keep losing plants and fish in my 55 gallon I may be moving everything back to the 30 gallon and giving the 55 back to the goldfish. Hmm now that idea is in my head I am starting to think it is a good one. I can put the loaches in with Karma move the rest into the 30 gallon with all the plants. The plants sure did much better in that tank. Oh ya liking this idea more and more. Maybe next Tuesday Ill do it.