New Coral Center Piece for the 75 Gallon :)

Looking good! :)

I really like the look of your tank! :) I had NO clue that you can keep guppies with goldies! I love guppies!

Well, actually you shouldn't. They require higher temperatuers than goldfish, and with the goldfish increasing in size, the guppies will look increasingly delicious to them.

Well Ive never lost a guppy yet...been keeping guppies w goldies since i was 6 .. ( im 38 ) LOL NOW that ive said that..... watch it come around & bite me on the bum !!! & My tank temp has stays @ 69 ...unless there is an ICH outbreak. Then I raise the temp Only if the salt doesnt work....Now I used too...But hadnt in a while :)...But Like she said IM SURE they look VERY Nice to them for a meal LOL...but I also have ALL males because I HAVE Lost guppies babies !!

I tried guppies in my goldie tank with disasterous results. My big goldies thought their normally freeze-dried food was moving. Gulp. Now I have a tank just for my guppies and my female betta.

Does that coral help regulate your PH or is it just for show? Pretty.

[quote name='Orandafish' timestamp='1326672183' post='1155207'

Does that coral help regulate your PH or is it just for show? Pretty.

IT Is for both I was gonna use crushed ... But decided to go with that for a center piece :) well My guppies kinda stay together & so far after alllllll these years I havent lost an Adult guppy. Just babies.. & THANK YOU!!...