The next two

CindyGen

Thanks Alex, I am going to have to stop collecting soon, I am almost at capacity. I think I can get three more then I will need a 12 step program.

I really want a couple more ryukins, so I am saving space until the right ones come along.

Edited by CindyGen

They are indeed. There were at least three other orandas that I would have loved if I had space for them, but I have a "fish wish list" and Steve has told me that he will have nice examples of the types I want coming up this spring, so I am sitting on my hands until they are ready.

My fabulous landlord who helps me carry fish tanks up the stairs and rearrange furniture (otherwise known as dad) has agreed to let me get one more larger tank, it will probably be another 59 gal to match the one I have already. So my goal is to have two 59 gals and the 75 gal, and then put the other smaller tanks away for emergencies. But I may put the 26 gal bowfront tank in the bathroom and move my two pearlscales into it. I'm not sure yet.

Edited by CindyGen

Oh My They are Gorgeous :) where oh where do you put them all ;) I Can't wait to see them in their new forever homes :)

Just out of curiosity,Do you ever wish you got them smaller/younger and watch them grow? I think thats my fav part of having goldfish :)

Well these two are smaller, they are about 3" and the petsmarties and my new pearlscale are all in the 2-3" range, and of course my lovely little Fifi that I got at petsmart was about 1/2" when I got her. She's about 3" now.

LOL I have tanks everywhere. I have a 10 gal and 2 20 gals in the bathroom, a 30 gal on top of a chest of drawers in the dormer space in my bedroom, a 26 gal and 59 gal that are side by side in my bedroom running now (and the betta in a 5 gal also in the bathroom) and the 75 gal is almost finished and it is going on the other side of my bed on the other supporting wall. I have been really lucky finding great sales on the smaller tanks recently. For instance I got the 26 gal bowfront with cover, light, and a filter for $60 on clearance and the two 20 gals with cover, light, and filter for $29.95 ea on holiday sale. Then I was going to get another 20 gal but they had gone off sale and they had the 30 gal for the same price as the 20s which was $59.95.

I do water changes pretty much every day. I change at least two tanks every day.

Edited by CindyGen

I really am going to make an effort to downsize all the smaller tanks into a closet. I got my 75 gal up the stairs this morning and am planning to start filling it up tonight. I need some info from Sakura first though about my uv filter, after I hear back from her I will fill it up. I'm not ready to start using the uv filter yet, but I want to make sure I leave enough space to put it on the tank when I am ready because once I fill this thing up, it's not moving anytime soon!

Oh they are gorgeous Fishies :)

Yep I'm going to need a 12 step program all right. I love it though I am sitting here at night relaxing watching all my fish swim around hunting for food, it's so cool.

I heard on the radio this morning that FISH are the most popular pet in the USA, more people have fish than even dogs and cats. So I'm not alone LOL

sooo beautiful. Im pretty sure that is where I will purchase my next fishy friend. Such great quality comes from there. Fairly decent price as well. I'd kill to see just a portion of their fishery and secret tips they have. lol