85Gal January 2012 (pic heavy!)

Hey guys! So I am always flooding you guys with pics of the teles and the girls so now it is time for the boyz! These three are total psychos and will bully anyone but each other lol. I actually had to remove the few girls I had in there because they wouldn't leave them alone!

They are SUPER low maintenance. So for anyone who doesn't know them we have: Einstein, the red cap which I have had for almost 3 years. Pixel, my 1dollar fantail fish who is stunted but SO HEALTHY which I have had for 1 year. SW my recently adopted 15year old white veil-tail.

btw Pixel is IMPOSSIBLE to photograph well because he is way too fast and small!

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0630-1.jpg

DSCN7054.jpg

DSCN7049.jpg

DSCN7046.jpgDSCN7045.jpg

DSCN7044.jpg

DSCN7027.jpg

DSCN7026.jpg

DSCN7023.jpg

DSCN7021.jpg

DSCN7020.jpg

DSCN7016.jpg

DSCN7010.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

:heart :heart :heart

They are so lovely, Fede. And I am jealous of your plants!!! My Amazon ferns are so slow to grow, Yours are so lush and abundant.

Thanks for sharing.

mj

Thanx Sakura!

Oh and sorry the background is wrapping paper! I always use that in this tank because it is the perfect hight, I change it every few months :)

They are so beautiful, all of them! But funny, call me crazy, but for some reason I thought Einstein (the fish) was a girl oO

Schneewittchen is absolutely stunning! How big is he without tail? And Pixel is so so ultra cute, and look at that tail! He looks so mischievous, I love it :D

I can totally see the low maintenance. Only 3 fish in an 85 gallon tank, that's like heaven for them! :) I doubt you'll ever get any significante nitrate readings in there, especially not with those huge javas. :)

Lol no Einstein is a boy :) he was Penelope's lover. SW is about 20cm just of body. He is more of a longer body shape than fat. Which is probably why he is so healthy. Yea low maintenance tho also because these guys have the gift of great health! They never give me grey hair. They get nitrates just because my silly tap water has them. But the ferns are pretty good at eating them. I want to get them some buddies but I am afraid they will just kill anyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe not directly killing, but causing too much stress. It's the same as with my teles boys, they even pick on Blacky Fishie now. :(

20cm body? Wow. That's like almost as long as Orange Fishie including tail! Well, no wonder at that age, considering fish never fully stop growing :D (All of a sudden all my goldfish seem really little to me :rofl )

Looking sooo beautiful!! :heart All of them and their ballerina fins~ I love the background print too, it works very well :flowerss