I AM LIVE

Hidr

LOL trying to figure out how long I can broadcast. So much a month? All the time? And still be free? It says 100 bucks a month for 100 hours so I am thinking half that or less? Means Ill have to teach hubby how to turn in off? Yuck.

I've never seen a live web video before, this is pretty cool! You should get in front of the camera every once in a while and wave!

Edited by Rhonda

I may do that when I am home. Hubby said he would too. And he said if I call and want him to he well put a bird on the play stand and turn the camera so I can watch them. Not as good as being home but better then not seeing them but once a week.

LOL Ill post when my other pets are on in the other pet section. I need to see about naming that new goldfish. I am thinking since his/her first viewing was on my web cam maybe a movie star name?

LOL their are 4 angelfish in that tank and 4 female betta's and 2 spotted loaches. So far I have only seen 3 of my angels today. My oldest (black) angel sticks to the other side of the tank.

Yep to bad the goldfish tank light is off allready. The timer on that tank does not give me the option to split the time. Ill be looking for one though so the light well be on longer at night like the other tank.