Pink Telescope

DesigNerd

I didn't mean to get anyone's hopes up high with the idea of a pink telescope out there. I dreamed it after getting my new rainbow owl shower curtain.

It was a fantastic dream of a fish shop with lots of cute pink, blue, green, yellow, and other cartoony looking telescope fishies.

Are there any out there in the world outside the 'normal' color range? What about man-made like an albino fish with pink food dye in the water or a color casting light? I wouldn't dare do anything dramatic like compromising the health of a fish with dye, it was just a hypothetical, in case someone already has.

Well, how pink was it? There is a variety called pink. It's when there is a lack of any pigmentation on a matte fish, the fish appears pink due to the blood vessels shining through the skin. :)

Tommy currently has a pink ryukin in his auction http://www.goldfishnet.com/images/Auction/311st%20AUCTION%20043.JPG

omg cute. I'd take that ryu if I had more space. The dream was obvious cartoony colors, I think the only way to get them is man-made and probably cruel. Like those glow-in-the-dark cats that have insomnia because they can't get it dark enough behind their eyelids. Sad but true. Anyways...

Yeah, purple?! Neat! Where can I see one of these lavender fish?

Hey.. wait a minute. Purple goldfish is a business strategy. What a hoax. lol. :lol1 You got me!

Edited by DesigNerd