Plantd Discus and Others in a Community

jeffteo

Yay. I love wood/bamboo shrimp :] they are such dramatic and easy additions to the tank.

Mine is probably one of the biggest attractions in my tropical setup (more so than alot of the fish, even!).

Your tank looks so healthy they are probably going to end up so colourful and happy in there :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I like the tank all the plants look really good and your discus look happy. What strain are the orange guys? They appear to be a pigeon based golden.

I like the tank all the plants look really good and your discus look happy. What strain are the orange guys? They appear to be a pigeon based golden.

Edited by Patti

Yup, they are pigeon. I had a nice yellow one that I got it together with these 2 orange ladies but it didn't made it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Totally beautiful. I love discus and the blue rams. I didn't know you could put them together. I may have to think about that. Can you put angels and discus together?

Totally beautiful. I love discus and the blue rams. I didn't know you could put them together. I may have to think about that. Can you put angels and discus together?

There are some disease/parasite in Angles carries which will not affect theirself but Discus. It is a risk you will have to take.

There are a lot of people who have success but if you are unlucky and get one that is infected, the Discus is going to suffer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...