My shrimp.

Hidr

Great pics :) i love shrimp, we had ammano, red cherry and bumblebee shrimp with the dp's and they all got along just fine. Except for the 2 smallest bumblebees, they were just the right size for puffer lunch :(

Cool! Theyre REALLY clear :]

I have never seen Ghost Shrimp in real life, the never seem to be available in the UK, maybe theres some law against it because we get all other shrimp O_O.

• Supporter

That's all I can find too. They are cute though. I had some in with my goldfish and I thought that they were all eaten but when I cleaned out my tank I found three juvenile shrimp! Moved them into my tropical tank. I'm thinking of ordering a few cherry shrimp to throw in there too. I was feeding the other day and one of the shrimp were at the top of the tank eating flake food upside down. It's little legs were going so fast.

I think they are good at hiding. I had to take down my tank a couple of months ago (because someone didn't make sure it was level the first time :oops: ), and as soon as the fish were gone, shrimp came out in force! It was crazy, actually, that most of the time a rarely see them, but shortly after the fish were gone, every single shrimp came out into the open. I had thought they were dead.