pellet food or flake. food which one is better

A sinking pellet food is generally considered best. This is because flakes have a tendency to float and can then promote gulping at the surface which can lead to swim bladder issues. And there is some question as to whether or not flakes may lose some of their nutritional value in the water due to how thin they are and how much surface area they have as compared to a pellet.

Pellets should be soaked in water for a few minutes before feeding in order to allow them to expand outside the fish's digestive tract (feeding dry pellets, or flakes for that matter, can cause issues such as constipation and swim bladder problems) :)

I would vote for pellets over flakes always

But pre soak them for a bit as explained above,also supplement with brine shrimp,blood worms,fresh fruits and vegetables :)

You wouldn't want just one food all your life right??

^ exactly :D

Variety is absolutely key in the goldfish diet. Beyond pellets even I would vote for homemade gel food! There are several threads that talk about it and how to make it :) I primarily feed an agar agar based gel food to my goldies and pellets supplement that base (along with veggies and bloodworms)