New plants - Updated

number20121

Ok, Project Cid failed. Added him, within minutes he started drama and terror, had to remove him, put the divider back in, replant some plants, and plopped him back in.

Here a 4 minute video of the tank, with a short funny bonus toward the end :)

What a great video! You're very entertaining! :popcorn

I loved seeing your tropical tank. It makes me miss having one. Yours is just beautiful and so very lush. The plants are very healthy looking.

The little line-up was an added bonus as you said. How cute!

Thanks everyone! I am really happy with the tank and the plants. Even the divider doesn't bug me too much now with the vals. As soon as everything fills in and grows to full size (meaning that most of the new plants will reach the surface) it is going to look so amazing!

At this point a great THANKS to Hidr for her tanks being such an inspiration :)

Fang the tank looks great. I really love the black marbled angelfish! The plants seem to be doing great too ^^.

The valis will grow and cover the divider in no time in sure, and if you have a water return on both sides of it you could even moss wall it too. I have only once been able to keep angels as a pair, if I ever get anymore I will just keep them solo because they can be so frustratingly fiesty! :[

Maybe you could say you "need" to get Cid his own new tank, conveniently in time for christmas, too! *wink wink* ;D

If I ever get anymore I will just keep them solo because they can be so frustratingly fiesty! :[

Maybe you could say you "need" to get Cid his own new tank, conveniently in time for christmas, too! *wink wink* ;D

You know, sometimes I almost regret adding more angels. Back when there was only Locke as the rescue, things were so much easier :rofl But I never really regret it :)

I'd love to get Cid his own 20g, but here honestly the goldies would and will come first with the much needed upgrade. So far, he's fine with his room (which actually equals almost 15 gallons of room, so that's really not that bad at all).

I love the tank this way, as well :), and Cid is just being a diva and wanting his own room! :P

Oh, and Adolf told me that she needs her mustache back! :rofl

Tilty says she doesn't know how that happened :rofl

Ooo, the tank is so pretty! And the goldies were so cute. They looked curious and a little jealous -- Hey, she's paying more attention to them than us!!

That is exactly what they were doing/thinking :D