The Crew

Niffarious

So I've been wanting to share my fish since I joined, but my camera died on me. I tried to get some with my phone. They aren't the best, but it works for now. :)

My group consists of a red and white oranda (who seems to be gaining more orange) a crowned pearlscale, a calico lionhead and an orange lionhead who appears to be starting to turn white. The lionheads kept growing throughout their ordeal and treatment.

fishes02-1.jpg

fishes01.jpg

fishes03.jpg

And a video:

Lovely bunch you have! I don't know if it was intentional, but you managed to capture a great feeling of perplexity... like "uhh, you're still there but there isn't food in here, what gives?"

Great looking tank, too. :)

Thanks guys! I love them - glad I was able to find some nice fish around here. :)

@ koko - you think they are lionchu, as opposed to lionhead?

@ Daymeen - yes, they were VERY perplexed. 'She is standing there, but not feeding us... D:'

Oh, they're fantastic! The white one with orange spots is the crowned pearlscale? Too friggin cute. Looks like a little aquatic cow. :)

Haha, yes it does! And it's very round too, which makes that description even better. This fish is barely 1" (excluding the tail) and already has quite the little bump on its head, so I imagine the crown is going to be impressive @_@

Actually that's a good point - they both have a very slight curve to their backs. Also, unless wen development starts later in lionheads I do not suspect that they will have a ton of development in that area.

Great looking group you have there! I'd like to see more of the red and white oranda, It's like a red cap except the whole face is red and that is just awesome.