Updates and pics :)

dogsbykat

Thought I'd pop in and update you guys on my crew :) I added a little calico fantail awhile ago, named Alvarez and all 10 fishies are happily swimming...in my 72 gallon (the 110 sprung a leak 6 days before I left for Australia :ignore ). Thankfully the fish are small and with lots of filtration, are doing well and I get to shop for a new tank in the new year ;) Here's some pics, thanks for looking :)

018-3.jpg028-5.jpg015-8.jpg006-10.jpg

Kathy!!!! I've thought about you so many times and have wondered how you are :bighug Needless to say,it is great to hear from you :heart Your babies look wonderful,and I miss your tank decor around here :painting: !

Thanks everyone :) The little box filters have been good back-up for me; the hard water is still slowly clogging all of my power filters, so I thought I'd try things "old school" for a while, which seems to be working well. Everyone's doing great, but I'm looking forward to getting my new tank so everyone can be properly stocked again.

Batman, you sooooo silly, don't make me go down to the batcave to refresh your memory :booty

Good to see you back on the forum :) You Have been Missed :(

I Love the new fresh look on your tank and all your babies look fantastic :) :)

May I ask what is the plant/thing on the bottom???Look forward to seeing you around more often again :) :)