This tank is always surprising me.

Hidr

Before I did a major trim. Still can't believe all the growth and not using excel on the tank at all. Have cut way back on the water change amount.

55024.jpg

55031.jpg

55030.jpg

55029.jpg

55028.jpg

55027.jpg

55022.jpg

After trim. And I removed some of those foreground plants. Need to try again and find something I like better. Putting some of them in the 5 gallon and taking some to my friends house.

My poor amazon is no longer huge or as dark a green but seems to be doing fine.

after001.jpg

I love your loaches. :heart Never thought I'd like those little guys so much, but they are very entertaining. How do they get along with the angels? I have three that will be going in my angelfish tank when it's all set up.

Your plants are beautiful. Amazing growth with no ferts!

I love this! That anachris is incredible...I had two big bunches for three days until it gotten eaten to nubs. I may have to invest in a betta tank to have another fish friend and actual plants that don't get eaten.

Great tank, Hidr. Those anachris look so lush. And I like that little yellow angel.

anachris? I am not sure what you are calling those. I have rotela on the right and water spirit on the left.

I have plans to offer you guys some in the spring. To cold right now to survive the trip.