Sign in to follow this  
Jeana727

What is your DREAM GOLDFISH?

Guest ttiwedas

I am still waiting to set up my new tank, and I've had a variety of fish in the past. I think my dream fish would be a lemon head oranda and maybe a panda telescope or panda oranda. I also have a fondness for calico fantails that have black eyes and pink gills. I always think they look like they have heavy makeup on.

a panda oranda that will keep its black coloring. hahahaha i know this is a joke in the FL panhandle. I'd have a better shot at finding jimmy hoffa.

I am still waiting to set up my new tank, and I've had a variety of fish in the past. I think my dream fish would be a lemon head oranda and maybe a panda telescope or panda oranda. I also have a fondness for calico fantails that have black eyes and pink gills. I always think they look like they have heavy makeup on.

Wait, can I change my mind? I had never heard of these before: http://www.raingarden.us/goldfish-shukin.htm

Check out 7895- what a beauty. Shukins are my dream breed! Long flowing tails on cutesy ranchu bodies. Does it get better than that?

Who am I kidding, I don't think I've ever met a goldfish I didn't love.

This is a great thread--except that my list of dream goldfish is growing exponentially!

:blink:

Same wirh MY list!! Guess I'll have to flood the house & get Suba Gear!!!! :help1

That's a great idea! Perhaps the fam and I could just live in our garage while we flood the house! We can peak in thru the windows and drop food down the chimneys! :krazy:

HPIM7385.jpg

HPIM7380.jpg

HPIM7382.jpg

I found a dream goldfish at a show a few years ago. He's a comet shubie with a tripod tail and had lots of yellow--very unusual and neat looking! He only cost $10 but I had no room and was afraid he would just end up being ill. I was having trouble keeping my gf healthy at the time. :(

A tri colored Broadtail Moor. But I'll settle for just a velvety black Broadtail Moor. I will have one once I get my 90 Gallon!

My dream fish has got to be a Dragon Eye Oranda. I could really care less about coloring.

Those things are so darn cute!

ohhh i love this question and everyons answers!

my dream goldy would be a panda...willow! mostly white with black patches.

if you dont know what a willow is check them out on rain gardens>>>> 7519a.JPG its a thin bodied telescope and my dream one would not loose any of its black or white would grow big be super silly and active and happy

Has anyone ever bought a fish off of auction on GF connection? Post picture please :) As for me i would like a gf that has tons of personality and would brush against my hand, like a cat does to your leg, when I stick my hand in the water.

An Eggfish! or a Blue Egg Phoenix Goldfish. :wub: i know the Blue Egg Phoenix are very new and very rare, but i hear the eggfish is a bit more accessible. does anyone know where i could find a breeder or seller of eggfish? or am i just dreaming here? i am extremely interested in these unique little guys! :9

My dream is to have big gold fish like helen's but with tails like the fish happysnapper has..............they remind me of angels :angel:

An oranda single tail cross breed..with super long flowing fins, with white shiny scales and a cute yellow head!! oh wait..that is my fish!! agagaga xD

Soild white Bubble Eye or a solid white Celestial Eye. :)

Gotta love the eyes. lol

I'd love a shukin like the ones over on Raingarden, except in white. Apparently they don't ship to Canada though :( THese fish are making me drool!

!

Okay, the one at the 3:00 mark, the big white one. THAT ONE. I WANT THAT ONE MOMMY CAN I HAVE IT?

I totally LOVE that fish too! I thought Valcore was gonna turn into something like that... oh well.

I would love to have a fish this big.

That's so sweet. How long do you think it takes for them to get that size with the right conditions?

Too funny him bumping into the glass like a floating cow. I wonder how big the 'tank' is flowing in the background/underneath him. Probably huge.

My ideal fishy would be a panda with a really long tail, slight telescope eyes, and the size of my cat (23lbs) so like, 1' body and 2' with tail. No idea where it would live though.

Can I get a stroller for a big fish and take him around the block? :rofl

NOW I saw a beautiful fat Black Ranchu in Koko's pics & I WANT THAT ONE REAL BAD!!!! :krazy::carrot::clapping:

NOW I saw a beautiful fat Black Ranchu in Koko's pics & I WANT THAT ONE REAL BAD!!!! :krazy::carrot::clapping:

That's EXACTLY what happened to be! Mine is changing color though. :(

So I'm changing my dream fish to a shukin. ;)

Anyone know what a Tosakin GF looks like? Maybe the most STUNNING tail on ANY fish.

My dream is probably the Telescope-eyed variant of the Tosakin. Very rare however, and too bad even the normal ones are usually more than 100's of dollars. :krazy:

But for now, a little orange Telescope will do. :clapping:

I want to get a ranchu but when it's still small and watch it grow:)

I want a BIG crowned pearlie. I mean roos is on her way to being big but I rarely see any pearlies as big as ranchus or ryukins get. I want a giant one.