I decided to swap the fish around a bit and to give the babies some more light and see how this affects their color development.

So I moved the teles boys to the tub and the four little guys into the 20g.

Even though they are almost as long as the teles boys, they are much smaller due to their different body shape, and really make that tank look huge! LOL

Excuse the kind of blurry, cloudy look; it's the koi clay settling :)

Look at lil' Adolf here! :D Tilty going from green to apricot

12041101.jpg

12041102.jpg

Buttons (left) and Trooper (right) have the most gorgeous, full caudals

12041103.jpg

All four of them being ultra curious (Finny, Buttons, Tilty, Trooper)

12041104.jpg

And some photos with flash

12041105.jpg

12041106.jpg

12041107.jpg

Thanks everyone!

These four are a true pack, thus the lined up photo. You rarely have one swim by himself, usually all four of them swim together. I love these little guys, and I love how with the glass - instead of the not 100% clear tub - I can really see them, and see how pretty they have gotten.

I still remember the day when I freaked out because I saw tiny eyeballs inside the eggs :rofl

Does Finny have any problems swimming? It's funny how he is supposed to be the 'disabled' one yet he is the biggest! :) I love Buttons and her tail. Great job raising them Fang :)

Does Finny have any problems swimming? It's funny how he is supposed to be the 'disabled' one yet he is the biggest! :) I love Buttons and her tail. Great job raising them Fang :)

Not at all! Finny does swim different, but not any slower than the others. His swimming style is more of a wiggle, kind of like a ranchu. It's super cute to watch :D

It's probably because he grew up like this. The first time I noticed Finny because of the deformed tail was when they were 3 weeks old. I assume he was "born" like that because I don't know how he could have gotten injured like that.

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

XD Adolf's "mustache" nice fish :) I approve ;) Finny is the most bada*s fish i have ever encountered :P whats his personality like?

XD Adolf's "mustache" nice fish :) I approve ;) Finny is the most bada*s fish i have ever encountered :P whats his personality like?

Actually, he seems a bit like the leader. Maybe because of his size, but the other guys usually follow him around more than he follows them around :D

They are adorable! I love Adolf. The fish, not the dictator lol

LOL Better! :D S/he will lose the mustache soon, but right now it cracks me up, especially in combination with the little bit of black on the top of Tilty's head :rofl

OMG ADOLF!!! I Love it!!!

Buttons seems to be the sweetest of them all. I LOVE that line up pic! How precious!!!

How many times a day do you feed them now?