The Teles Boys

• Admin

Oh wait that was Fang...sorry Koko. She was talking about Telescopes and munching on a burrito. Aha! :ehh

explosion2.jpg

I think you and Fang need to go into QT... you guys got some bad GAS! :rofl

• Admin

WHO HELD A LIGHTER UNDER MY :fbottom: ??

To much Broccoli for you Fang :yikes

Yeah you know, all that extra fiber in the vegan diet... :rofl

Well you and Batman are going on the no feed diet for three days then you can have some peas :lol

WHO HELD A LIGHTER UNDER MY :fbottom: ??

To much Broccoli for you Fang :yikes

Yeah you know, all that extra fiber in the vegan diet... :rofl

Well you and Batman are going on the no feed diet for three days then you can have some peas :lol

Until our poop is solid green : D

Shell, Blacky Fishie moved out at least temporarily, to fatten up some and to give her a break from these horny boys :rofl

I was about to ask the same thing but was afraid something had happened to her. Whew!

Shell, Blacky Fishie moved out at least temporarily, to fatten up some and to give her a break from these horny boys :rofl

I was about to ask the same thing but was afraid something had happened to her. Whew!

Nah, she's fine! :D But Kupo has become a total bully with everyone but Chibi, and then both of them are really bully-horny with Blacky Fishie.

such gorgeous pictures!! i wish i could take such clear pics but my tank was second hand and i think they used some kind of glue for the tank background they had and no matter what i sue i cant get the white film of the old glue to go away ive used window cleaner (before the tank was filled mind you) vinnagar, rubbing alchol,bleach water i even scrapped some off with a razor blade but its such a huge tank and i only scraped a little off at a time i gave up