5 gallon new plant and shrimp

Hidr

I moved this tank to my sisters. Anyways she was having a good day today so I went to the pet shop. Got a moss ball and 12 ghost shrimp.

I am thinking about moving the plant on the right back to the 55 gallon and adding more of the plant on the left (water spirit) to this tank.

Been working on getting pictures but need to do more expermenting to get anything good. But did get a fair full tank shot.

fish044.jpg

Yes it is a smaller one never seems to get any bigger then it is right now. But it seems to throw the whole tank off so was thinking of taking it back home to the 55 gallon next time I go home.

That is so neat looking!

I personally like the sword in it. Having all water sprite in there might be too "boring" (boring is not the word I mean but I can't think of the word I mean! Darn non-native English speaker! LOL). I like how the sword adds some variety, with the moss ball and I am guessing those are anubias nana in the foreground?

Again, I personally think this tank is perfect. I love having a variety of different looking plants. But that's just my opinion :)