The Baby Chus

kukana d

I will start a pic thread for the surprise fishies:

Here they are all in the 20g tub I have set up(setting up another):

20111201_6914.jpg?t=1322774207

They all huddle together and under the plants-I kept having to move it so I could get pics :teehee They're very sweet :wub:

20111201_6911.jpg?t=1322774036

Edited by kukana

Dude thats alot of Ranchu... What are you going to do with them all :yikes

I don't know yet,Koko-I haven't gotten that far yet! I'm still in the 'surprised' mode. I guess they will go out in the 300g pond-which,fortunately,only has 5 fish in it atm. BUUUUUT - I still need to qt them-I've never gotten fish from this guy,and can't be sure they are completely 'clean'.

• Supporter

oh wow.. what are you going to do with them all? i would be advertising free to a good home.. unless you have the space for them ofcourse.. i'da freaked out with such a surprise package.. lol

Fortunately,I do have a 300g pond,that only has 5 fish in it atm-so I do have room for them :pond But the breeder that sent them to me didn't know that,and yes,I was SHOCKED! The trick here is going to be the qt period,and maintaing the correct levels of salt and Prazi,while doing enough water changes to keep the params in check.Oh,how I would LOVE to be able to just put them all in the pond right now,and avoid qt altogether !!! But I don't dare :o