my new goldfish

well a few days ago i went up to the LPS just to have a look around....... and this is the goldy i came home with lol just in the feeder tank nothing real speciel but hes cute and hated not having a fish to care for so meet marcello

ill take more pics of him in the QT later right now its tooo hard! hes soo tiny!

Picture141-2.jpg

cant wait to move him into the 80 gallon though!

How tiny and cute!! (Is he completely out of the water? oO )

yes i took him out becuase while he was swimming it lookedl ike he had white cotton fungus on his side in a tiny patch but i couldnt get a close enough look so i took him out to get a good look no fungus just a white patch of scales on the orange then i decided i had best get a picture of him.

ive really never thought about getting a common i always thought they were a bit "plain" but then i seen so many adorable and beautiful single tails on here and went for it :) i also plan on starting a green water tub and this litle one will be the first to try it out hopefully he grows big and gorgeous!

• Supporter

OMGosh! it's tinier than tiny!.. and i can just imagine it swimming around in the 80G!.. be sure to not have anything in there where that might trap him such as hollow ornaments or heaters that are enclosed in boxes.. remember, goldfish are very curious. like cats, they want to get into any enclosed dark space.

good luck, we'll be watching him grow through your updates :)