stakos clan 18.11.2011

Helen

• Supporter

My current line up for the Ryukin tank.

Apollo was :fbottom: biting at the time, so he's spending some time in with the tiny totts. Rocky was :fbottom: biting over there, so he's spending some time getting pushed around by the big guys in here :pp

Leonidis, losing his black, but still as handsome as ever :)

c1d9fc7b.jpg

Electra.. picture perfect as always :heart

706e372d.jpg

Hercules :flex:

73080eda.jpg

the beautiful Deianeria :wub:

887f6e30.jpg

Zeus, I've finally picked a name for him :clapping:

915587d9.jpg

Agapi.. she's such a spunky gal :heart

d433fa8a.jpg

and pain in the :fbottom: , Ms Elizabeth Taylor.. although, she's been a perfect lil princess for a little while.. so hopefully she will remain that way and i can keep her :)

afefacf0.jpg

the guys just clowning around :D :D

b5211aed.jpg

64df5a6f.jpg

oh rocky.. see what it's like to be pushed around? rocky says :help: LOL

1892d9ca.jpg

13d61349.jpg

e03473c5.jpg

d86ec7d9.jpg

c8b4721a.jpg

234c67ea.jpg

0a12335b.jpg

effa626d.jpg

8ce12d2b.jpg

thanks for watching :)

Edited by stakos

• Supporter

Fab pics as always :o When are you going to make my guys look so pretty?!

sure.. the moment they grow beyond 2", we may have something to work with.. :P

That's it....I'm going out to get some new fish this weekend, you've made me so jealous! :P

cool!! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it!, we want pics tho.. hehe!

That's it....I'm going out to get some new fish this weekend, you've made me so jealous! :P

I'll have to wait at least 18 months before I can even buy new fish. I'll be green for the months to come :help:

Suddenly I feel very self concious with my 7 mutt fish :lol

Nice quality fish you have there! My favorite definitely is Electra. I really love short-tail Ryukins as they have a strong appearance. The body of this fish is well build. Nicely developed hump, not too extreme. Deep colors.. really a nice fish. But so is Leonidis.. and your long-tail calico’s are nice too!

They’re all great fish! ;)

What is their size?

Breathtaking!! Seeing all those beautiful ryukins makes me think twice about adding ranchus. Maybe I want an all ryukin tank like yours. Hmm?

• Supporter

I'll have to wait at least 18 months before I can even buy new fish. I'll be green for the months to come :help:

Suddenly I feel very self concious with my 7 mutt fish :lol

haha! chrissy, can't wait to see what you come home with.. pics immediately!!

quasi, you've got the space, and from what i understand, your custom tank will be well worth the wait! i can't wait to share your excitement when it happens... Godzilla will be sooooo impressed with her extra space :P

Gorgeous Pics as always!!!! That pic of Rocky between the big ones it just tooooo funny ;) lol and i have named my little blue Oranda Zeus as well ;)

thanks shelly, yeah, Rocky needed to learn a lesson.. i think it was the best decision i made for him. oh yeah, i now recall a Zeus in your tank also.. beautiful name, happy to be sharing it :heart

I want to set up Elizabeth Taylor with SW!

can we skype them? LOLOLOL.. thanks hun :)

• Supporter

All I can say is ....................... W O W!!!!!

thanks hun :)

Oh Helen, I just love your Ryu's! Such beautiful boys and girls. :heart

they're quite awesome.. i really enjoy kicking back and watching them every chance i get. thank you for your nice compliment :)

Nice quality fish you have there! My favorite definitely is Electra. I really love short-tail Ryukins as they have a strong appearance. The body of this fish is well build. Nicely developed hump, not too extreme. Deep colors.. really a nice fish. But so is Leonidis.. and your long-tail calico’s are nice too!

They’re all great fish! ;)

What is their size?

thank you Fleipie, my current supplier is really good at understanding the quality fish i enjoy most. Leonidis and Electra are from Japan, hopefully my breeding couple when i get around to setting them up some time in the new year.

the two calico Ryukins are from Singapore, they have very few, hardly noticable defects, but i instantly fell in love with them the moment i saw them. initially i received Hercules and told Geoffrey he was to import me one of the same in female from the same fry group.. shortly after, Deianeria arrived and now i have a pair of calico Ryukins if i want to breed them too.

the ryukins range between 10 - 12 inches

Beautiful! I know I have said this before... but I think it every time I see your pics... your fish have really changed my mind about ruykins, I will probably never own any because I so love chubby cheeks and wens, but I never used to really like the way ruykins look, but yours are so gorgeous that I have really grown to love the look of them ;)